We continue to safely serve.
We take safety seriously. Our trusted service technicians are working to keep you and your family safe. If you need heat, hot water, plumbing or radon repairs please call us at 403-205-2782. We will ask you about your COVID-19 risk factors and send a well prepared journeyperson to your home to safely solve your problem.
We have an OHN-RN Occupational Health Nurse as a full time consultant during this time allowing us to make the right decisions with our team and clients to ensure we are as safe as possible. AS unique situations arise we take them past her in real time to ensure speedy turnaround and decision making that is in everyone’s best health interest.
WE HAVE YOU COVERED
We know many of you are working from home and self-quarantining. When your home is filled with people, it can put added stress on your plumbing system and even cause serious plumbing and drain problems. Aquality Plumbing & Heating is ready to help with service anytime you need us. We are still operating under our normal hours of operation and are available for 24/7 for emergency service.
We’re carefully monitoring the COVID-19 situation to minimize the spread of the COVID-19 virus and protect our customers and employees in every community we serve.
CALL 403-205-2782 FOR EMERGENCY 24/7 SERVICE
A letter from our Founder, David Hornstein
- Our remote working abilities allow for social distancing and limited contact of our team.
- Our technicians are reporting in twice daily to ensure that themselves and their families are in good health, and are fit to safely perform their job duties.
- Technicians will be taking effective infection prevention controls against COVID-19 & may ask permission to wash their hands on site as they need with their own paper towels for drying.
- Our office is asking all clients who are booking to be prepared to answer key questions to ensure our staff stays healthy for the betterment of the community at large.
- Do you or anyone in your family have any symptoms of illness at this time?
- Have you had contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19?
- Have you had close contact with a person with a respiratory illness who has travelled outside of Canada, or returned from outside Canada within the last 14 days?